Monday, December 9, 2013

#ReadingCram Read-a-Thon kick-off!



Here is my tentative TBR pile for the challenge. It's a little ambitious, I know. I thought that since I quit playing basketball, I'd have more time to read; but taking college courses in high school has really put a damper on that. So I most likely will not get through all of these, but what the heck; I'm going to try!
 

  • A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
  • The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman
  • Angelfall by Susan Ee
  • Cold Spell by Jackson Pearce
  • Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Teardrop by Lauren Kate
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes


4 comments:

  1. Angelfall and The Raven Boys are excellent reads! I really want to read Teardrop and Falling Kingdoms! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling kingdoms is one of my favorite reads this year. I would also like to read The Raven boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the books you got there! I hope you read your goal, because I hope to reach mine too. Have a nive day and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good list to choose from. If you don't get through these books, I am hosting my second Last Minute Read-a-thon on December 26th-30th. You are more than welcome to join once I post my announcement either this Tuesday or Wednesday.

    Vonnie's TBR

    ReplyDelete