Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
 
This week I'm talking about my top ten books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me this year!
 
1. The Sorcerer Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
 
 
This book came out 2 months ago, and I have yet to get my hands on it.
 
2. Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
 
 
I WANT THIS BOOK SO BAD! Why must I be broke?
 
3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
 
 
I read and loved this book over the summer, and I desperately need a copy of it.
 
4. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
 

I read and loved this book too, but again, I have yet to get a copy of it.
 
5. Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
 

Yes, I want this book based purely on the cover. I have no shame admitting that.
 
6. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
 
 
THESE BROKEN STARS was absolutely fantastic; I can't wait to read this one!
 
7. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
 

Yeah, this book isn't out until January, but if it could just magically appear under the tree, I wouldn't be disappointed.
 
8. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
 

Yes, this is another one of those that I want because the cover is gorgeous. 
 
9. The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas
 

See the caption for SNOW LIKE ASHES
 
10. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
 

Again, I know this book isn't out yet, but I would LOVE if this book would just happen to be under the tree on December 25th. :)
 
What is your top ten?


3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Gates of Thread and Stone, This Shattered World and Snow Like Ashes. I'm definitely buying The Perilous Sea with some of my Christmas money. Great (and pretty) list! I hope Santa brings some of them to you!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking through your list and I just added Gates of Thread and Stone to my wishlist purely because of that beautiful cover! I hope you get lucky and get all the books you want! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Were Liars is fantastic - I love me a good unreliable narrator. :)

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete