Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Books That I Plan to Have in my Beach Bag


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week I'm talking about the top ten books that I plan to have in my beach bag!
 
1. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
 
Her books are so adorable.
 
2. Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
 
Still have not read this one...
 
3. End of Days by Susan Ee
 
IT"S FINALLY OUT!!!
 
4. Talon by Julie Kagawa
 
Haven't read this one yet, either...
 
5. Son of a Mermaid by Katie O'Sullivan
 
Mermaid books are the best summer reads.
 
6. Just For Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
 
Another mermaid book
 
7. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
 
Yet another mermaid book.
 
8. Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
 
MERMAIDS
 
9. Waterfell by Amalie Howard
 
Is this too many mermaid books?
 
10. Everblue by Brenda Pandos
 
Nah. There is no such thing as too many mermaid books.
 
What books are on your top ten??

1 comment:

  1. I love the Terra Lynn Childs mermaid books! They're perfect beach reads! You can never have too many mermaid books. I adored For Darkness Shows the Stars but I haven't read Across a Star Swept Sea yet. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete