Monday, June 10, 2013

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey: Review


RATING: 5/5
 
 
--------------The 1st Wave: Lights Out
-------------------The 2nd Wave: Surf's Up
----------------------The 3rd Wave: Pestilence
--------------------------The 4th Wave: Silencer
 
This is the 5th wave.
 
This book was an absolute thrill ride from the first page to the last! It was compelling, intriguing, heartbreaking, and amazing.
 
Cassie was a great main character. She's not very strong or special in any way, which makes it easy to relate to her. She was very real, and I loved that!
 
I had read nothing about this book before I read it, and boy did it have some pretty amazing surprises! I hardly saw any of them coming. I was on the edge of my seat the whole entire time!
 
That ending killed me. Just killed me.
 
I'm not going to tell you any more. You just have to read the book and find everything out yourself.
 
I highly recommend this novel!
 
CONTENT: Kissing, moderate profanity, and lots of violence. Let's face it; you can't have an alien invasion without some violence. :)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment