Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Books I've read so far in 2013



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week I'm talking about the top 10 books I've read so far in 2013!
 

 
1. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
 
 
This one is pretty obvious. One of the best books I have read ever! The story is phenomenal, the characters are real and relatable,  and Mal <3
 
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
 


Alien invasion, kick-ass female heroine, and non-stop action/suspense. Need I say more?
 
 
3. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
 


This was so not what I was expecting. It was fast-paced, intriguing, and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
 
4. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
 

 
THIS BOOK WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I have never read anything like it. So good!
 
 5. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
 


 
Such a unique fairytale retelling. I've never read anything like it!
 
6. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
 


It's Cassandra Clare. How can it not be on this list?
 
7. Pulse by Patrick Carman
 

 
Patrick Carman is one of my favorite authors ever. I have loved everything I have read of his.
 
8. Asunder by Jodi Meadows
 

 
It's utopian with dragons and reincarnation. How can I not love this book?!
My review 
 

9. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
 


A fabulous dystopian. Well written and original. Definitely a new favorite.
 
10. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
 
 
 
A modern retelling of the Persephone myth. It's just plain awesome.

 
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Persephone was always one of my favorite characters in Greek mythology, so I'll definitely have to add Everbound to my reading list. This is an awesome list! Thanks for all the recommendations!!

    Sam @ Mad But Magic

    Our TTT: http://madbutmagicya.blogspot.com/

    PS LOVED Clockwork Princess too.

    ReplyDelete