Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (2)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
I've decided to switch to Stacking the Shelves instead of In My Mailbox, because most of my books do not arrive in my mailbox.
 
I haven't done one of these in a while, so bear with me.
 
 
 

 
 
BOUGHT:
  • Daughter of the Flames by Zoe Marriott (hardcover)
  • Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Shadowhunter's Guide (paperback)
  • Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (hardcover)
  • I Am Number Four The Lost Files: Secret Histories by Pittacus Lore (paperback)
  • The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges (hardcover)
  • Scorpion Shards (Star Shard Chronicles #1) by Neal Shusterman (hardcover)
  • Thief of Souls Star Shard Chronicles #2) by Neal Shusterman (hardcover)
  • Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris (hardcover)
  • Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway (hardcover)
GARAGE SALE FINDS:
  • War of the World by H.G. Wells (paperback)
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin (paperback)
  • The Turn of the Screw by Kenry James (paperback)
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell (paperback)
  • Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Back (paperback)
  • Anderson's Fairytales by Hans Christian Anderson (Hardcover)
 
FROM PUBLISHER:
 

  • Ambuzzador Kit with The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton and Swag! Thanks Random House!
What did you get this week?



1 comment: