Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top Ten Books set in fantasy worlds


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week I'm talking about my top ten favorite books set in fantasy worlds!
 
1. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
 

2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
 

 
3. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
 


4. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
 

5. The Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima
 

6. The Unicorn Chronicles by Bruce Coville
 
 
7. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
 

8. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
 


9. The Atherton Series by Patrick Carman
 

10. The Tunnels Series by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams
 
Order: Tunnels, Deeper, Freefall, Closer, Spiral, Terminal
 

Not pictured: Terminal
 
Well, technically this does partially take place in England. But since it mostly takes place under the ground, I'm including it.
 
What is your top ten?









3 comments:

  1. You definitely picked some really great books and a few of them are on my TBR list. Here's my TTT:
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-9-books-from-1516th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasy! The Lord of the Rings, Shadow and Bone, Grave Mercy! All great choices. I'm still reading The Iron Fey.

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I did fantasy as well, but our only match is LOTR :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete