Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (3)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
Sorry about my leave of absence. I had a major paper due and was devoting all of my time to that!
 
Over the past few weeks, I have gotten:
 
 
 
BOUGHT:
 
  • City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  • When the Stars Threw Down Their Spears (Goblin Wars #3) by Kersten Hamilton
  • Infinityglass by (Hourglass #3) Myra McEntire
  • Deception by (Defiance #2) C.J. Redwine
  • The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies #4) by Pittacus Lore
  • Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson
  • Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
  • Shiver (Shiver #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Morning Star (The Katerina Trilogy #3) by Robin Bridges
 
 
WON:
  • The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kierra Cass + swag (not pictured)
 
 
What did you get this week?


2 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Happy reading :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great haul, I'm jealous. I hope you did well on your paper, & enjoy your books!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete