Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Best Sequels Ever


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week I'm talking about my top ten best sequels ever!
 
1. Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
 
 
I devoured this book in five hours. SO GOOD!
 
2. Crown of Midngiht (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
 

So much love for this.
 
3. Origin (Lux #4) by Jenifer L. Armentrout
 

This. Book.
 
4. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
 

So many feelings. So many.
 
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

How can this not be on my list?
 
6. Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare

I sobbed throughout this whole book. I loved it so much.
 
7. Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
 

My favorite out of the trilogy.
 
8. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
 

I need Allegiant. NOW.
 
9. Unwholly (Unwind #2) by Neal Shusterman
 

So creepy and disturbing. Hardly a day goes by without me thinking about it.
 
10. The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
 
 
It's Lord of the Rings. 'Nuff said.
 
What is your Top Ten?





 



 



2 comments: