Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
It has been a LONG time since I've done one of these. But since it is summer, I thought I'd get back into it.
 
This week I'm talking about the top ten books on my summer TBR list!
 
 
1. Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
 
 
This one needs no explaining. I cannot wait for it!!
 
2. Infinity (The Chronicles of Nick #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
 

This book has sat on my shelf for way too long. I must read it!!
 
3. Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles #1) by Melina Marchetta
 
 
I won this in a giveaway, and it sounds REALLY good. I definitely can't wait to read it.
 
4. The Vicious Deep (The Vicious Deep #1) by Zoraida Cordova
 

Again, this has sat on my shelf for FAR too long. And plus, mermaids. A perfect summer read.
 
 
5. Raging Star (Dustlands #3) by Moira Young
 


I love the first two in he trilogy, and can't wait to see how this one ends!
 
6. Reckless (Mirrorworld #1) by Cornelia Funke
 

My best friend and my mother have been bothering me to no end about reading this, and summer is a perfect time to do it!
 
7. Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms #1) by Brandon Mull
 


I didn't even know this book was out until a few weeks ago when I saw it in the store. Mull's Fablehaven is one of my favorite series of all time; I can't wait to see what this one has in store!

 
8. Shadowcry (Wintercraft #1) by Jenna Burtenshaw
 
 
Another book that has sat on my shelf for far too long.
 
9. Across a Star-swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars #2) by Diana Peterfreund
 
 
Again, I bought it last year, and I still haven't read it, and I really need to. That cover is GORGEOUS.
 
10. The Warrior (Dante Walker #3) by Victoria Scott
 
Another ending to a trilogy that I haven't read yet. I love me some Dante Walker :)
 
 
 
So that is my top ten. What's on your list?
 
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment