Monday, September 29, 2014

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin: Review


 
RATING: 5/5 I don't even know what just happened stars!!
 
Author: Michelle Hodkin
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Source: Library
Release date: October 23, 2012
Find it on Goodreads here!
 
SUMMARY (from Goodreads):
 
Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.
She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.
They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.
She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?
 
REVIEW:
 
Wait.
 
It can't end like this.
 
IT JUST CAN'T!!!!!!
 
I don't even know anymore. I just don't know.
 
I honestly don't know what just happened. I cannot wrap my mind enough about the events that happened to even write a coherent review. So I will leave you with this:
 
This book was so flipping amazing. It is thrilling, intriguing, and emotionally exhausting. I cannot recommend this series enough!!!
 
CONTENT: Some steamy kissing, lots of f-bombs dropped, and lots of violence.


No comments:

Post a Comment