Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Books I Haven't Read in the Fantasy Genre


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This week I'm talking about the top ten books I haven't read in the YA fantasy genre!
 
1. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
 
This technically may be considered paranormal...I have always meant to read the series, but I never have.
 
2. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
 
Yes, I have still not read Eragon...but I seriously need to!
 
3. Lirael, Abhorsen, and Clariel by Garth Nix
 
I read SABRIEL by Garth Nix a few years ago, and I absolutely loved it! I have no idea why I didn't read the rest of the series...
 
4. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
 
No, I haven't read this series yet. Don't judge me!
 
5. The Wind Singer by William Nicholson
 
This book looks so freaking cool...I just haven't read it yet.
 
6. The Naming by Alison Croggon
 
I bought all of the books a few years back. I seriously need to read them!
 
7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
 
Some of my friends recommended this to me a while back, but I have yet to read it.
 
8. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
 
This book looks extremely badass. I can't wait to read it!
 
9. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
 
AHHH another series I have but I haven't read!
 
10. The Cry of Icemark by Stuart Hill
 
Yet another series I bought a while back...but I haven't read it yet
 
What's on your top ten?

2 comments:

  1. I named my son after a character from Wicked Lovely (Seth), so I highly recommend making time to read that series! I've read Eragon but not the rest of the series. I liked it, so I don't know why I haven't read the rest. I need to make time for the Garth Nix books. It's a travesty that I haven't read those! I loved The Cry of the Icemark! Read it! The Night Circus is on my list. I hope you get to read these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend Ink Heart. I remember sitting in my room for hours and reading that book. It is so addicting and extremely well written. A great book for to read during a stormy day!

    ReplyDelete