Monday, June 1, 2015

Push (The Game #2) by Eve Silver: Review


RATING: 5/5 stars!
 
Author: Eve Silver
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Source: library
Release date: June 10th, 2014
Find it on Goodreads here!

SUMMARY(from Goodreads):

So so so so much love for this trilogy. I really liked how Silver picked up right where RUSH left off. Just like in the first book, she wasted no time throwing us back into the story. PUSH was just as action-packed and thrilling as the first book. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

The characters were still all fabulous. Miki is fantastic (even though she has some major control issues), Luka is still my book boyfriend, and all of the other supporting characters were great as well. I still didn't like Jackson though. At all. (LUKA ALL THE WAY!!)

Overall, PUSH is a fantastic addition to THE GAME trilogy. I highly recommend this to sci-fi fans!!

CONTENT: The same as the first one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment