Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Top Ten Most Intimidating Books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This week I'm talking about my top ten most intimidating books!
 
1. A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin
 

I really want to read these, but have you seen them? THOSE BOOKS ARE HUGE! AND THERE'S SO MANY!
 
2.Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
 

 
No, I haven't read these yet. Please don't hurt me.
Again, I'm intimidated by the size.
 
3.Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
 

 
A lot of people love this book, but after seeing the disaster that was the movie, I'm not sure if I'm going to like it. I know, I shouldn't judge a book by its movie, but still.
 
4.Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
 

 
Vampire books always scare me. I never know if they're going to be another Twilight knockoff.
 
5. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
 

 
I've heard so many mixed things about this book, that I'm scared to read it.
 
6. The Passage by Justin Cronin
 

Intimidated by the size again.
 
7. The Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
 

I LOVE Stiefvater's The Scorpio Races. But I'm nervous to read these.
 
8. Heist Society by Ally Carter
 

I'm nervous that these won't be as good as the Gallagher Girls series. I'm sure I'm getting worried for nothing, but you never know.
 
9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
 

I've heard so many good things about this, but I'm not a fan of Contemporary books.
 
10. In the After by Demetria Lunetta
 

This has been compared to the 5th Wave, which I LOVED. Which makes me scared to read this one. I don't want my expectations to be so high and then the book not live up to them. 
 




1 comment:

  1. Good list, I have A Song of Ice and Fire series on my list as well. I loved the Wolves of Mercy Falls series their some of my favorite books of all time. I actually love Heist Society more than I love the Gallagher Girls series so I don't think you have anything to worry about their.

    ReplyDelete