Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Books I Want to Read but Don't Own Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week, in no particular order, I'm talking about my top ten books I want to read but don't own yet!
 
1. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
 
I really liked NOT A DROP TO DRINK, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Release date: September 23, 2014
 
2. Undivided by Neal Shusterman
UNWIND is one of my favorite books of all time, and I can't wait to see how the series ends!
Release date: October 14, 2014
 
3. Talon by Julie Kagawa
 

Julie Kagawa + dragons = awesomeness
Release date: October 28, 2014
 
4. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
 
Gansey and Blue > life
Release date: October 28, 2014
 
5. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
 

That last cliffhanger was not kind. CHAOLINA IS LIFE <3 align="center" div="">Release date: September 2, 2014
 
6. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
 
No words for how excited I am.
Release date: October 28, 2014
 
7. The Sorcerer Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
 
 
Cinda Williams Chima is the best.
Release date: October 21, 2014
 
8. Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
3 years is WAY too long to wait between books in a series. I NEEDED THIS BOOK IN, LIKE, 2013!
Release date: July 2015
 
9. Winter by Marissa Meyer
 
No cover for this one yet, but I am beyond excited to read this book, but I'll be in college before this one gets released. :(
Release date: November 10, 2015
10. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
 
 
ALIENS
Release date: September 16, 2014

 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choices! :)

    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Find the information here: http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete