Monday, July 14, 2014

Booktubeathon 2014!

For those who don't know what the Booktubeathon is, check out the informational video HERE!

Basically, the Booktubeathon is a week long readathon with a bunch of challenges and other fun stuff. Even though I am unable to make videos on Youtube, I will sill be participating because this will really help me get my TBR down.

Without further ado, here is my Booktubeathon TBR!!


CHALLENGE #1: Read a book with red on the cover.

For this challenge I will be reading THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US by Kasie West

CHALLENGE #2: Read a book from the genre you've read the least this year.

I have only read one contemporary book this year, so THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US completes this challenge too.

CHALLENGE #3: Read and watch a book to movie adaptation.

For this, I will be reading THE ROAD by Cormac McCarthy.

CHALLENGE #4: Read a book that someone picks out for you.

I asked my little sister, and she picked out SKY RAIDERS by Brandon Mull.

CHALLENGE #5: Read a book with pictures in it.

THE CHOAS OF STARS by Kiersten White doesn't exactly have pictures in it, but there's some flowery designs at the beginning of every chapter, so I'm counting it.

CHALLENGE #6: Start and finish a series.

I will be reading the WINTERCRAFT trilogy by Jenna Burtenshaw.

CHALLENGE #7: Read seven books or an average of 300 pages per day.

There are seven books in my pile. I doubt I'll finish them all, but I am going to try!


I will try to post blog updates every day, and I will post Instagram updates regularly. You should follow me! http://instagram.com/ya_book_lover


Who else is participating in the Booktubeathon? What is on your TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment