Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (6)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
So...I went on a bit of a spending spree this past month. Plus, my birthday was on July first, so I've got quite a haul for you guys.
 
Without further ado, here are the books that I have acquired in the past month!
 
BOUGHT:
 

  • Ruin and Rising (Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  • The Savage Blue by Zoraida Cordova
  • The Vast and Brutal Sea by Zoraida Cordova
  • Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
  • The One by Kiera Cass
  • Alienated by Melissa Landers
  • Son of a Mermaid by Katie O'sullivan
  • Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth

  • Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Tempest by Julie Cross
  • Vortex by Julie Cross
  • Starters by Lissa Price
  • So Close to You by Rachel Carter
  • Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
  • The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
  • Deadly Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (UK edition)
  • The Riddle by Alison Croggan
  • The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  • The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
GIFTED(for my birthday):

  • Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • Dragonspell by Donita K. Paul
  • Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
  • Forest Born by Shannon Hale
  • The Shadowhunter's Codex
  • Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (B&N exclusive edition)
WON:



  • Echoes of Us by Kat Zhang (ARC) signed by Kat Zhang!


What did you all get this week?




6 comments:

  1. I so need to buy Alienated already, I was waiting on it for ages and then when it was released forgot about it, oops. I LOVED Deep Blue, it'll a little slow, but I never got bored with it, and it's some beautiful writing. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear Deep Blue is good! I can't wait to read it. You MUST buy Alienated! It's one of my favorite books of the year!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Such a great haul, I think I'm jealous ;)

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You did get quiet the b-day haul!! Happy belated birthday and thanks for dropping by my StS - meghann

    ReplyDelete