Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Booktubeathon Day 2

It is officially day two in the Booktubeathon! Here are my stats so far:

Books read: 1
Pages read: 287
Books left to read: 6
Pages left to read: 1,965

Currently reading: The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

I finished The Road by Cormac McCarthy last night, and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. My mind still cannot form a coherent thought about it.

I am currently about 10 pages into The Distance Between Us by Kasie West, and I already know I'm going to love it. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'll love anything Kasie West writes.

Today, I'm aiming to read The Distance Between Us and get a little bit into The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White. Not sure this will happen, because I have golf practice, but I will still try!!

How was your first day in the Booktubeathon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment