Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top ten authors I own the most books from


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week I am talking about my top ten authors that I own the most books from!
 
In order from greatest to least:
 
 
1. Patrick Carman: 12 books
 

I LOVE Patrick Carman. So much, that I turned my CD rack into my personal Patrick Carman bookshelf. 
 
 
2. Brandon Mull: 11 books
 

Brandon Mull's imagination when it comes to his books is amazing. 
 
 
3. Neal Shusterman: 11 books
 

Shusterman's UNWIND dystology is one of my favorite series ever. 
 
 
4. Rick Riordan: 11 books
 

Oh, Percy Jackson.
 
 
5. Cassandra Clare: 10 books


2 words: James Carstairs *swoon*
 
6. Julie Kagawa: 10 books
 

Julie Kagawa has never let me down, and I doubt she ever will.
 
7. Richelle Mead: 9 books
 

Adrian Ivashkov <3 p="">
 
 
8. J.K. Rowling: 8 books
 

IT'S HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER!!
 
 
9. Cinda Williams Chima: 8 books


Another author who has never let me down. I have LOVED all of her books.
 
10. Leigh Bardugo: 8 books
 

Yeah, Leigh Bardugo has only published three books, but I love them so much, that I own at least two copies of each book. (Still looking for an ARC of SIEGE AND STORM. If anyone has one they don't want, send it my way!)
 
 
 
What is on your top ten list?


5 comments:

  1. I love that you thought to take pictures! I love a pretty set of books like that. It's the one thing I miss now that I have a Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ton of Cassandra Clare too! I'm jealous of all of your pretty pictures because most of my books are ebooks. I should have added at least a few pictures of the reals books I own to my list. Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took pictures of your books! I wish I would have thought of that :)

    We have quite a few in common, Rick Riordan, HP boks, Cassandra Clare and Kagawa. I have the VA series by Mead, I also have the Seven Reals series by Chima (but not the Wizard even though I've read the first two.) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list, I love Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read books by Rick Riordan and Cassandra Clare, but some of these other authors sound very good. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete