Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Favorite Classics


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week I'm talking about my top ten favorite classics!
 
1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte




"I am Heathcliff!"
 
2. The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
 
 
"You cannot pass!!"
 
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
 
 
All of the symbolism!!
 
4. The Lord of the Flies by William Golding
 
 
ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!
 
5. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
 
 
Sass level: Hamlet
 
6. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
 
 
Probably my favorite book of all time.
 
7. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
 
 
"Do you bite your thumb at us sir?"
 
8. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
 
 
"Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold."
 
9. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
 
 
Yes, I'm counting these as classic.
 
10. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
 
 
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."
 
So there you have it. My top ten favorite classics. What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment